Unfortunate Life Lessons to be learned on Facebook.
I won’t go into everything that happened because most wont know what I am talking about at all. The bottom line is the things I learned are a direct result. Don’t trust people on FB and don’t trust Whitney Bell, Daniela Curatolo Galletta, and September Angel, this post is all about them. They should be ashamed of themselves, I mean really ashamed for not only how they acted but how they treated me. That being said, read on so you know what lessons you need if you use the FaceBook site.
1. People will do all kinds of wrong behaviors and tell other people off if they do the same things but should you ever need to ask them to stop, they act offended and martyr themselves for their other friends who believe the fake act. Never bother with this sort of person, the how dare you say that attitude makes them fake. Bad behaviors are ok for them so no need to be friends with people like that. Good people will take responsibility for how they acted, those are the people you want. People are backstabbers and hypocrites.
2. People like to claim to be a Christian, actions speak louder than words for me when it comes to that. If you use the words but your actions show otherwise please stay away.
3. There are 2 sides to every story, always. Most never bother getting both sides. They will believe the loudest person. The quiet person who doesn’t spread their problems all over FB will never be heard, listened to and no one will even ask. The loud person is covering though for wrong behavior, they are often passive aggressive and will make it seem like they are such a great person. They will lie and leave out every important detail. They will misconstrue every detail and never ever say what they in fact did. For every person you see like this, wonder what they did that they feel they need to make a public spectacle all the time.
4. Don’t trust anyone. You can’t. People will be nice to your face while stabbing you in the back. People will claim to be on your side but the entire time working against you.
5. People will take credit for what you accomplished and get rid of you as soon as they can.
6. No one cares about your problems. The stuff you are quiet about and don’t broadcast. It is a social site so you think they care, but they don’t.
7. If you ever have an issue most likely Facebook will do nothing to help you. Even if the situation is completely wrong and unfair you have no recourse. None at all.
After saying all that, I am there for my friends who want to talk. I will listen and not judge. I wont call you names. I completely understand that games, shows, groups, favorite hobby pages and the internet are an escape from real life problems, sometimes very serious problems. Those issues are what matter. Most don’t care what those issues are and will just make fun of you if you mention it, but I wouldn’t. So for everyone who has ever had people on FB pretend to be their friend and then crap all over you, know that not everyone is like that. I am not. The people mentioned above and many others, are.